Entrants will be given 1,000 words in which to persuade the judges that their entry should win this particular award category. You may also attach up to 3 pieces of supporting information. The price per entry is £195 + VAT
If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the "save for later” button below right. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
This award will be given to the Events Agency delivering outstanding results on one particular event or a series of events in the past year. Judges will be impressed by the agencies able to show the following:
- Outstanding client relationships
- Delivering an outstanding event which met the clients brief
- Innovative approaches to the event
- Creativity in the delivery of the event
- Delivering value for money
All fields are required
In case of technical difficulties entrants are advised to save a version of their core entry in word prior to submitting their entry.
Names of key staff involved
Name and contact details of person submitting entry
Entrants have a maximum of 1,000 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be also submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include any information which will persuade the judges that this should be the winning entry for this category. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background to the event including how it originated and what it set out to achieve. Outline any specific goals or targets you had in mind prior to the event being put together.
- Describe the research that went into producing the event. Give details of the research, processes and techniques used.
- If relevant please describe how you interacted with sponsors, exhibitors or third parties, to develop creative sponsorship packages that met their objectives.
- Outline your marketing strategies including any novel approaches and techniques you used– including key partnerships with third parties, direct and online marketing, telesales and use of social media.
- Describe the features of the event which made it so beneficial to delegates. How did you manage to implement these?
- Outline the success of the event in terms of the audience size, profile and feedback from delegates, speakers and sponsors. Include any other criteria you would use to measure the success of the event. Also assess these results against any targets you set at the outset.
- Give any other information regarding the event which you think would help convince the judges that your event should win this award. What makes your event so unique? In what ways have you been particularly innovative in developing your event?
- In the event of your submission being shortlisted we will publish a 200 word summary of your submission on our website and a photo of the event.
Please write the summary below keeping in mind that any results or other sensitive information may end up in the public domain. Please also supply your company logo below. (Max 200 WORDS)
- If files are larger than 2MB please email to email@example.com
Please attach any relevant support material - testimonials, research, performance analysis, collateral, screen grabs, pictures etc.
Entrants may attach up to 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each.
Attached files must be no larger than 2 MB each, documents must be in .pdf or .doc (word) format, images must be in .jpg or .gif format.
If movie files exceed the 2MB allowance then please include a link to the video/movie hosted on a web page. Links to FTP sites will not be accepted.
If you wish to send any files larger than 2MB please email them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attachments will not be saved by the "SAVE FOR LATER" feature. Please add any attachments when your entry is complete and you wish to submit.
Entry fees: Price per entry - £195 + VAT.
- Please wait for the "Thank you" message before closing this window.
If you are having any technical difficulties submitting your form please contact email@example.com