Entrants will be given 1,000 words in which to persuade the judges that their entry should win this particular award category. You may also attach up to 3 pieces of supporting information. The price per entry is £195 + VAT
If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the "save for later” button below right. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
This award will be given to someone who has been judges to have delivered consistenly excellent events by sourcing capital and using their own knowledge and instinct. Judges will be impressed by teams able to show the following:
- Innovation and excellence in execution fo your events
- Powerful and effective engagement with your audience(s)
- Creativity and effectiveness in promotion and marketing - including partnerships and collaboration
- Positive feedback from attendees
- Success in meeting designated targets and goals
All fields are required
In case of technical difficulties entrants are advised to save a version of their core entry in word prior to submitting their entry.
Names of key staff involved
Name and contact details of person submitting entry
Entrants have a maximum of 1,000 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be also submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include any information which will persuade the judges that this should be the winning entry for this category. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background on your company and its inception.
- Outline your short & medium term targets and how these were achieved.
- Show how you overcame the difficulties of being a new entrant and turned them to your advantage.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of any initiatives implemented including your success criteria
- Describe how you have worked together effectively as a team and motivated your workforce to deliver above and beyong. Include examples of any training /mentoring programmes.
- Give any other information which you think would help convince the judges that you should win this award. What has aided you in your success? In what ways have you been particularly innovative?
Shortlisted SummaryIn the event of your submission being shortlisted we will publish a 200 word summary of your submission on our website and a photo of the event.
Please write the summary below keeping in mind that any results or other sensitive information may end up in the public domain. Please also supply your company logo below. (Max 200 WORDS)
If files are larger than 2MB please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach any relevant supporting material - testimonials, research, performance analysis, collateral, screen grabs, pictures etc.
Entrants may attach up to 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each.
Attached files must be no larger than 2 MB each, documents must be in .pdf or .doc (word) format, images must be in .jpg or .gif format.
If movie files exceed the 2MB allowance then please include a link to the video/movie hosted on a web page. Links to FTP sites will not be accepted.
If you wish to send any files larger than 2MB please email them directly to email@example.com
Attachments will not be saved by the "SAVE FOR LATER" feature. Please add any attachments when your entry is complete and you wish to submit.
Entry fees: Price per entry - £195 + VAT.Please wait for the "Thank you" message before closing this window.
If you are having any technical difficulties submitting your form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org