Entrants will be given 1,000 words in which to persuade the judges that their entry should win this particular award category. You may also attach up to 3 pieces of supporting information. The price per entry is £195 + VAT
If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the "save for later” button below right. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
This award is given to the most successful convention bureau. Judges will be looking for innovation, expertise and success in all areas including the following:
- Evidence of successful engagement with event planners, associations and convention organisers
- Creativity and innovation in marketing and promotional initiatives
- Demonstration of achievement against success criteria
- Excellent industry relationships and leveraging those to work for you and your stakeholders
All fields are required
In case of technical difficulties entrants are advised to save a version of their core entry in word prior to submitting their entry.
Names of key staff involved
Name and contact details of person submitting entry
SubmissionEntrants have a maximum of 1,000 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be also submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include any information which will persuade the judges that this should be the winning entry for this category. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background to the organisation including how long it has been in existence and a summary of any recent renovations.
- Give details on the types of organisations who use your services and any particular long standing clients.
- Describe why you feel your organisation is particularly attractive for the conference organisers you work with. What are the advantages of holding events at your destination as opposed to one of your competitors and how do you leverage this?.
- Describe how you worked with your stakeholders to ensure your work resonates and works for them.
- Give examples of where your efforts have produced tangible results.
- Outline your success in terms of attracting new business to your area. Describe any particularly effective sales & marketing initiatives which have contributed to this success.
- Give any other information which you think would help convince the judges that you should win this award. In what ways have you been particularly innovative?
Shortlisted SummaryIn the event of your submission being shortlisted we will publish a 200 word summary of your submission on our website and a photo of the event.
Please write the summary below keeping in mind that any results or other sensitive information may end up in the public domain. Please also supply your company logo below. (Max 200 WORDS)
If files are larger than 2MB please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach any relevant support material - testimonials, research, performance analysis, collateral, screen grabs, pictures etc.
Entrants may attach up to 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each.
Attached files must be no larger than 2 MB each, documents must be in .pdf or .doc (word) format, images must be in .jpg or .gif format.
If movie files exceed the 2MB allowance then please include a link to the video/movie hosted on a web page. Links to FTP sites will not be accepted.
If you wish to send any files larger than 2MB please email them directly to email@example.com
Attachments will not be saved by the "SAVE FOR LATER" feature. Please add any attachments when your entry is complete and you wish to submit.
Entry fees: Price per entry - £195 + VAT.Please wait for the "Thank you" message before closing this window.
If you are having any technical difficulties submitting your form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org