Entrants will be given 1,000 words in which to persuade the judges that their entry should win this particular award category. You may also attach up to 3 pieces of supporting information. The price per entry is £195 + VAT
If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the “save for later” button below right. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
This award is given to the Best Virtual Event from the perspectives of all parties involved. Judges will be looking for innovation, expertise and success in all areas including the following
- Quality and innovation of content/format/approach
- Creativity and effectiveness in marketing/communications
- Successful delivery for sponsors and exhibitors if appropriate
- Effective use of technology / platforms
- The attendee experience and audience engagement
- Event success metrics – pre-registration; attendance; post-event take-up; financials; brand-building / positioning
All fields are required
In case of technical difficulties entrants are advised to save a version of their core entry in word prior to submitting their entry.